Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 March 2016

K stands for Kitten Cat and Kebabs

This my Kitten Cat Chloe, although she is nearly fourteen year of age she still behaves like a Kitten. Her daily workout consists of galloping or rather, springing around the house, she manages to leap from the back of armchairs and settees without touching the floor she then gallops up the stairs, dashing from room to room, even scrambling up the side of the wardrobes, then performing 'Kamikaze' style dives on to the beds. When the work out is complete she usually plonks herself upon my lap or a comfortable chair and settles down for a Kip...(English slang expression for having a sleep).


Chloe KITTEN KAT HAVING A KIP.


KEBABS.





Friday night in our home used to be a special family night, we would all snuggle up on the sofa and watch family shows on TV.. An all time favourite for our supper often was barbecued chicken and lamb Kebabs which Papa Ian would griddle on the barbecue, if it was raining they would be griddled indoors. We would have an assortment of crisp salads and baked potatoes.

This was a treat for the end of the school week or our working week  and the only time meals weren't taken at the dinner table.


If it is OK now folks i shall sign off now, my brain is K O'd trying to KINDLE my thoughts for the letter K...

My thanks to Denise, such a KINDLY lady for devising ABCW and to Roger for KEENLY watching over us whilst we impart our   KNOWLEDGE each week with our KINDRED spirits. Also not forgetting the rest of the team for helping with the visits,

Best wishes to all,
Di,
ABCW team.

17 comments:

  1. Great choices for the letter K! I love lamb kebabs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like cats and my looks similiar. She was a homeless and is very suspicious. when a visitor is only at the door, she makes kamikaze out of the backdoor, that I say too -
    Happy Easter time from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did better than I did, Di, as my brain is so knocked out that I relied on a rerun from 2 years ago.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cats... would like to have some more, but my husband won't allow me to go to the shelter ...

    Not that big a meateater, i don't know if i would like those speers with flesh on it... but i wish you bon appetit

    Have a nice ABC-Wednesday-day / - week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (ABC-W-team)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post always makes me happy, because of the optimistic contents and the colourful photos! Have a great time.
    Wil, ABCW Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. You shared two of my most fave Ks in the world. Thanks.

    My ABC WEDNESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kebabs are good, but are no way as cute as Chloe. It's so funny how they get into routines. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. our cats are only 2 and 3, definitely still kittens

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my cats is 18 and deaf and has no teeth, but that doesn't bother her, she still plays !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are favourites of mine. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  11. We once had a cat named Chloe, Trubes.

    She was our first moggie, and loved deliriously by all of us!

    That was a long time ago, but don't some passwords remember...

    (Don't try it, there's a date in there somewhere)!

    ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A kool K post, Di. I enjoyed seeing your Chloe doing the antics you described. Delightful!
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your comment ! You really have a darling cat ! I couldn't live without one !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Unique title of the Play Bazaar and making the life changing concept in India. That is Satta King. You know satta king all games are available on the Play Bazaar website and many website copying of Play Bazaar Xyz website.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ganga cassette is very nice it has a good content and religious content. It was pleasure to read it religion cassette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cu toate acestea, pentru a face bine, asigurați-vă că blog despre ceva ce sunt atât interesați și că știți un pic despre. Asta îi va atrage pe alții la munca ta. play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete

I usually like to reply to your comments but for some reason when i do post a reply it just diappears, any advice would be most welcome,Thanks Di x

Random Z's